I’ve been hearing that this is a powerful documentary which examines the claim that rejecting or minimizing a diet of animal-based or processed foods will prevent degenerative diseases. We’d also save billions of dollars in ever-increasing healthcare costs. This would free our government to focus more on fighting the increasingly urgent issue of climate change! Check out the website http://www.forksoverknives.com/
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- agriculture al gore amazon beef bittman blog brazil burping Carbon Footprint carbon sink cattle cheeseburger chicken climate change colbert consumers cow Debate Deforestation diet discussion driving ecological footprint education environment environmental EPA European Union facebook FAO farm bill farmers farms Germany glen beck Global Warming government greenhouse gas greenhouse gases greenpeace investment kangaroo latin america leaders livestock meat meat-eating meat global warming methane mp3 new scientist Nobel Prize ny times obama omnivore organization Pachauri peta Podcast politics pork progressives rainforests ranches REED sheep Study subsidies supreme master tv United Nations United States vegan vegetables vegetarian Video
- Fight Global Warming! Eat Less Meat! (Or None At All)
- MUST Watch: Vegan Black Metal Chef!!
- “Forks Over Knives” Premiers This Week!
- Climate Change, Animal Agriculture Reform and Civil Society
- 2010 in review
- European Union and UN calls for shift to plant-based, vegan diet
- What I’ve been up to
- Livestock or People?
- We have all the proof we need…
- CNN: Less Meat, Less Heat
- Meat Free Monday Highlighted in European Parliament as a Solution to Global Warming!
- Al Gore Makes Link Between Diet and Climate…Finally!